’Do more with Less’ we often come across this phrase … but implementing it to our daily wardrobes is little challenging ! I agree ! To deal with this one, all you need is that breeze to tickle your Styling Neurons & that Oomph to experiment with the existing resources. Different looks & styles can be created simply by mixmatch of various wardrobe essentials. Styling each time doesn’t demand a fat wallet, but definitely demands oodles of attitude to try & implement.
Enormousness in this Hello & Warmth in this Hi ! Am back to my pen , book , fashion , blog & most importantly back to you readers ❤️ A little stretched holiday ( well bloggers need one too ) it was but you all knew , here is where Styling Neurons’s heart lies ! Holding on to the Valentines aura in the month of Feb … this blog I thought it’s a time to give away …
The word Host comes from the Latin word ’Hostis’ & Styling Neurons added some Latin style by the norm , making it Auctor Hostis !! Cooking being my stress free activity of the day , hosting comes to me as a hobby. As much I enjoy experimenting my culinary skills, I equally enjoy feeding my friends & family. And similarly as I enjoy hosting , I love presenting myself a la mode ,synonym to stylish 😉
A meal appealing to eyes itself does halfway justice to the hunger & so does well presented host to a perfect evening … I don’t claim one should take as much the effort to get ready as you step out of house, but I definitely vouch for that simple little efforts to be a notch more appealable to create the Aura !
A pair of lovely earrings or a neckpiece to lift up the tee shade you wear … soft tone on lips if bright colours are bold for you … a simple colourful flat sandal on denims to be the eye catcher. Little things that make big trick to add style, whilst enhancing the hard work behind the chores of hosting. A fresh , vibrant & charming vibe lifts up the hosting level as the guests arrive …
How I Hosted this Sunday Afternoon ? Jumper tee – Apricot , denims – Mango , Flats – Primark
As always Styling Neurons would love to hear how do you style when you Host ? Happy Styling , Happy Hosting !!
Much love , Heena 🌹
Adoring the growing temperatures & the brighter sunshine , are you ?? Lighter mornings & longer evenings have quite literally put a ( slice of ) spring into our routines ! Soon shall be the time to push our winter coats to the back of closets & bring the anklets out of hibernation… Spring !! We can’t wait !!
Spring to me brings the buds blooming , birds chirping , the sun shining bright through the yet not so higher temperatures , the harvest & so on. And so my Styling Neurons give me a tickle to incorporate this beautiful weather change in my daily wardrobe style. The ‘never wrong’ way to dress up in spring style is to wear florals… an essential which each of our wardrobes would have or if not ,it’s time to shop !!
Floral prints can be styled practically with anything you want. Team your white shirts / plain tees with bright floral bottoms or even vice versa. Floral tops are a great way to bring the vibrant & positive vibes to your workday. Velvet is typically reserved for the colder months but in a bright colour with floral print, it’s just a perfect attire for a spring evening ! All you need is to glam it up with accessories…
With amazing responses you all have given in my earlier blogs , I am humbly excited, motivated & highly appreciate your love & feedback ! Being frequently asked to add the brands I use, I hereby am adding my picks for prefect spring florals 😍
Each blog I write , connects me more & more to each of you… would love to have more feedbacks & please do share how do you team your Florals 🌺
Are you Spring , nah , are you Floral ready ?? If not , email me & I can shop for you!! Your needs , your budgets , your size – styled by Styling Neurons, sent to your doorstep.
Much love , Styling Neurons 💕
Witty shopping is when you do it for the season next ! And hence I am always looking for what’s next IT ( in trend ) … it’s a part of my DNA being a fashion lover. Spring in 3 words – ‘ Feel Good Fashion’ and with my this écriture I bring to you the season’s upcoming styles & fashion which ‘20 trendy 18’ has in store for you ❤️ A glimpse in crux :
1) Clothes to party in : sparkles , tassels & feathers
2) Clothes to wiggle in : pencil skirts, sheer layers & fantastic plastics
My top picks for trendy year start :
1) Buckle Shoes – self portrait paired buckle shoes are the perfect look for Spring 2018! The retro style is sure to make a big comeback .. the detail is strong enough to make a statement and at the same time versatile to be incorporated with your daily wardrobe !
2) Pencil Skirts – pleats and flairs were so last year 😉 2018 the pencils are to rule. From a work day apparel to an evening out , from a weekender to sleek dinner look they fit it all ! A perfect mismatch as I say, shall do the charm… Want to camouflage that mommy fat around the waist ? Team it with a chiffon / silk shirt .. or loose top and get that perfect tall look you need. Bold enough to match different prints ? they do wonders, try it !
3) Knitted bags – The next IT bag – fisherman’s totes & slings. Fashion houses have transformed the mundane fish nets into stylish carry-all essentials for the season. These bags will be the catch of the day , come 2018 !
Brand New Year , Brand New Look – latch on to your shopping broom with my style picks & hope you all have a stylish year ahead … Meanwhile drop in a line for what is your style take for the New Years ?
Email Styling Neurons to help you style ‘your’ everyday wardrobe & within ‘your’ budgets or even if you want some styling tips with your existing wardrobe.
Renuions ,goodbyes , heartbreaking departures , welcoming families , catching up long lost friends … yes it is Airport ! The place of emotions , cultures , varied backgrounds & yes fashion …
Its time of the year when most of the Travel & Tourism industry earns, as schools & offices are off to celebrate the most cherished festival – Christmas ! Are you holiday ready ?! Whether travelling for a living / visiting family / vacationing just for leisure, doing it in style doesn’t come naturally .. yes I do understand the crunch of travel & to add that style element on top of it is difficult. Hence I let my StylingNeurons drive you through my blog, showing you how to master the chic travel style with 5 Travel Tips :
1) Let the Weather set up the ramp – Always let the holiday packing start with the weather board – checking weather of the destination & for the duration of visit. As you do not want to be freezing with cotton ‘chemise’ in lower temperatures…
2) A 5 minute – to wear list – trust me this won’t harm 😉 I do agree it’s a 5 minute list to write down, but worth the effort . Jotting down each day menu of your wardrobe helps you to visualise how do you want to portray yourself. Do not forget to add details of a matching neckpiece you have or a lovely wristwatch that would go with attire .. as when you pack , you won’t forget the minute styling details !
3) What do you carry ? – so if the trip is for 3 nights carry in 3’s is the rule ! 3 – socks 3- tees 3-trousers/ skirts/ bottoms.. Try plan your luggage in similar hues – reason – it’s easier to combine or mixmatch at end moment with minimal styling effort.
4) Are you carrying the “new buys” – Nothing beats the joy of carrying your newly bought wardrobe for holiday & put it to action, I do the same too 😍 But at the same time I strongly recommend for the new wardrobe to undergo a comfort test before entering the bag…
Heena says – Footwear especially needs a couple hours of comfort check before hitting the suitcase !
5) Minimalism – The toughest part I know ! A stylish wardrobe needs the style elements, not the bulk… Example – two different tops with same bottoms can create different looks with different accessories/ footwear/ add on scarf / hat! Having said that do not forget to add a little iron , incase the hotels don’t have it always appeals to wear a simple yet crisp , crease free attire to get noticed 😀
Hope my Holiday Styling Tips will help you in your next travel dairy to be a memorable & Stylish one !! Styling Neurons will be happy to hear your feedback / which tip you liked the most or even share your favourite holiday tips in comments below … till then Bon Voyage & Stay Stylish 💕