A little more Sun , Some more Shine … As the summer continues, head for more vacays and extra glass of wine !! Summers playing strong in our part of the world i.e. UK and Europe and so shall begin the much awaited holiday time. Are you off to somewhere nice ? Continue reading “Vacay Vibes !! 3 Must haves!!”
Marrakesh! how I styled my holiday 🧡 with taste of Tagine 🍴
Marrakesh – the red / peach city – where the old town & new one melanges so beautifully like none another. The city absorbs the newness & yet preserving the vibrance of colours , etiquettes , traditions , apparels & not to forget their cuisine – the yumm Tagines ( earthen dish whereby the ingredients are cooked & served in the same pot )!!
Continue reading “Marrakesh! how I styled my holiday 🧡 with taste of Tagine 🍴”
Fly – mode Apparel
Renuions ,goodbyes , heartbreaking departures , welcoming families , catching up long lost friends … yes it is Airport ! The place of emotions , cultures , varied backgrounds & yes fashion …
Les Vacances Élégantes ! (The holiday edit )
Its time of the year when most of the Travel & Tourism industry earns, as schools & offices are off to celebrate the most cherished festival – Christmas ! Are you holiday ready ?! Whether travelling for a living / visiting family / vacationing just for leisure, doing it in style doesn’t come naturally .. yes I do understand the crunch of travel & to add that style element on top of it is difficult. Hence I let my StylingNeurons drive you through my blog, showing you how to master the chic travel style with 5 Travel Tips :
1) Let the Weather set up the ramp – Always let the holiday packing start with the weather board – checking weather of the destination & for the duration of visit. As you do not want to be freezing with cotton ‘chemise’ in lower temperatures…
2) A 5 minute – to wear list – trust me this won’t harm 😉 I do agree it’s a 5 minute list to write down, but worth the effort . Jotting down each day menu of your wardrobe helps you to visualise how do you want to portray yourself. Do not forget to add details of a matching neckpiece you have or a lovely wristwatch that would go with attire .. as when you pack , you won’t forget the minute styling details !
3) What do you carry ? – so if the trip is for 3 nights carry in 3’s is the rule ! 3 – socks 3- tees 3-trousers/ skirts/ bottoms.. Try plan your luggage in similar hues – reason – it’s easier to combine or mixmatch at end moment with minimal styling effort.
4) Are you carrying the “new buys” – Nothing beats the joy of carrying your newly bought wardrobe for holiday & put it to action, I do the same too 😍 But at the same time I strongly recommend for the new wardrobe to undergo a comfort test before entering the bag…
Heena says – Footwear especially needs a couple hours of comfort check before hitting the suitcase !
5) Minimalism – The toughest part I know ! A stylish wardrobe needs the style elements, not the bulk… Example – two different tops with same bottoms can create different looks with different accessories/ footwear/ add on scarf / hat! Having said that do not forget to add a little iron , incase the hotels don’t have it always appeals to wear a simple yet crisp , crease free attire to get noticed 😀
Hope my Holiday Styling Tips will help you in your next travel dairy to be a memorable & Stylish one !! Styling Neurons will be happy to hear your feedback / which tip you liked the most or even share your favourite holiday tips in comments below … till then Bon Voyage & Stay Stylish 💕