Its time of the year when most of the Travel & Tourism industry earns, as schools & offices are off to celebrate the most cherished festival – Christmas ! Are you holiday ready ?! Whether travelling for a living / visiting family / vacationing just for leisure, doing it in style doesn’t come naturally .. yes I do understand the crunch of travel & to add that style element on top of it is difficult. Hence I let my StylingNeurons drive you through my blog, showing you how to master the chic travel style with 5 Travel Tips :
1) Let the Weather set up the ramp – Always let the holiday packing start with the weather board – checking weather of the destination & for the duration of visit. As you do not want to be freezing with cotton ‘chemise’ in lower temperatures…
2) A 5 minute – to wear list – trust me this won’t harm 😉 I do agree it’s a 5 minute list to write down, but worth the effort . Jotting down each day menu of your wardrobe helps you to visualise how do you want to portray yourself. Do not forget to add details of a matching neckpiece you have or a lovely wristwatch that would go with attire .. as when you pack , you won’t forget the minute styling details !
3) What do you carry ? – so if the trip is for 3 nights carry in 3’s is the rule ! 3 – socks 3- tees 3-trousers/ skirts/ bottoms.. Try plan your luggage in similar hues – reason – it’s easier to combine or mixmatch at end moment with minimal styling effort.
4) Are you carrying the “new buys” – Nothing beats the joy of carrying your newly bought wardrobe for holiday & put it to action, I do the same too 😍 But at the same time I strongly recommend for the new wardrobe to undergo a comfort test before entering the bag…
Heena says – Footwear especially needs a couple hours of comfort check before hitting the suitcase !
5) Minimalism – The toughest part I know ! A stylish wardrobe needs the style elements, not the bulk… Example – two different tops with same bottoms can create different looks with different accessories/ footwear/ add on scarf / hat! Having said that do not forget to add a little iron , incase the hotels don’t have it always appeals to wear a simple yet crisp , crease free attire to get noticed 😀
Hope my Holiday Styling Tips will help you in your next travel dairy to be a memorable & Stylish one !! Styling Neurons will be happy to hear your feedback / which tip you liked the most or even share your favourite holiday tips in comments below … till then Bon Voyage & Stay Stylish 💕
5 thoughts on “Les Vacances Élégantes ! (The holiday edit )”
Thanks Heena, this is v helpful and timely as I am packing for my holidays! Much love…Payal
Am so glad it’s helpful !! Looking forward to your styling pics & happy holidays ,
Lots love , Heena 💕
Thats really helpful
Loved the Article
Thanks , keep styling & plan travel soon 😍
Super styling 👌🏻👌🏻